- [First-to-market Instant Hot RO System] This RO water filter system K6 integrates water purification and heating, breaking the mold of conventional under-sink RO systems.
- [Instant Heating in Seconds] This RO water filter system K6 allows temperature adjustment in the range of 40-95℃ and is an ideal choice for making tea, baby formula or coffee, or cooking.
- Please note that the temperature of water you get may vary because of external factors like weather, cup temperature, etc.
- [5-stage Deep Purification] Its 5-in-1 filter includes an RO membrane, carbon blocks, PP cotton and other filtration substances, effectively reducing TDS, chromium, PFAS, fluoride, arsenic, salt, heavy metals, nitrates, particles, chlorine and other harmful substances through fine filtration.
- [Smart Design] Its smart display faucet allows you to get the TDS level and filtration conditions of water clearly. Besides, this system also has functions of a child lock and dispensed water temperature indication to avoid the scalding risk, bringing a smart and convenient life experience.
- [Safety Guaranteed] This RO water filter system K6 can automatically monitor the water purification process, and it also comes with a built-in flowmeter, NTC and a heating overheating protection function to prevent dry burn and guarantees the safety while achieving energy conservation.
- [2:1 pure to drain] With its high capacity of 600 GPD/2,271 L and high hot water flow rate of 0.4 gal/min, it can fill a cup with water within seconds. This RO water filter system has a high pure to drain ratio of 2:1, which saves water efficiently.
- [Quality Structure] Its shiny stainless steel nickel-plated faucet is oxidation-resistant and low in allergy while its upgraded Teflon tube is heat-resistant up to 500℉ (260℃), durable, and reliable.
- Please note that after initial installation and flushing, please manually activate the heating module for temperature setting. The heating indicator will not be available during the flushing state.
- [Effective elimination of hardness ions]: Reverse Osmosis system uses physical isolation and filtration processes to efficiently remove calcium and magnesium ions from water, thus reducing water hardness. It also eliminates a range of impurities, soluble salts, and organic substances, resulting in drinking water that boasts excellent taste and texture.
Reverse Osmosis Instant Hot Water Dispenser System - Waterdrop K6
2:1 pure to drain & 40-95°C Hot water temperature
Regular price £599.99
Sale price £599.99 Regular price