We all drink water daily, but only a few of us know the right amount of water our body requires within a day. The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine reported that men need 15.5 cups or 3.7 liters of water while women need 11.5 cups or 2.7 liters daily. The foods we eat provide 20% of this, while the other 80% comes from water, beverages, and other drinks.
Regular cleaning will not always prevent lasting water stains on your glass shower door and chrome faucet. These stains are often caused by hard water. If left to accumulate, the residues from the stain can slow or clog your drains. What is the solution? Start by identifying the source of these stains and devise the fastest and most effective means of removing them.
In the United States, there has been an increase in the reported cases of water contamination. Therefore, it is best to invest in a good water filter. A water filter makes you much safer from toxic water pollutants.
Although a water filter is essential, it may not be all that effective against potential drinking water contaminants. Without prompt replacement of your water filter, your water filtration system may not function correctly and eventually becomes a source of water pollutants, including bacteria and mold.