- Ultra-long service life: When used with municipal water, each filter has a maximum service life of 12 months or 30,000 liters. (This may vary based on water conditions.) If you want to reduce water hardness or TDS, choose the Waterdrop RO system!
- Innovative multistage filtration: The Waterdrop Direct Connect Undersink Water Filtration System uses innovative multistage filtration. And it can effectively reduces chlorine, heavy metals, chemical impurity, sediment and other large particles. Enjoy healthy and pure water straight from your tap – no need to buy bottled water anymore!
- WQA certified filter: Specially selected premium materials are lead-free, which is fully certified by the WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 standard. Tested by WQA against NSF/ANSI 42 Standard, it effectively reduces chlorine, taste and odor. The BPA-free, lead-free material ensures more reliable use from the inside out. To look over the 42&372 certification of this product, please search "WD-10UA" on WQA official website.
- Easy installation: The system should be connected only to a cold water supply. With innovative push-to-connect fittings, the entire installation process takes less than 3 minutes. The twist-and-lock design ensures that you can replace the filter in 3 seconds. The system includes a 3/8" hose. The 3/8"–1/2" convertor fitting helps you connect the system to both 1/2" and 3/8" cold water lines and faucets.
- Fast flow rate & multiple uses: The fast and stable water supply provides pure water that tastes like spring water. The tested full flow rate is 3 liters per day at 60 psi. Developed for household and commercial use, the Undersink Water Filtration System can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, RV, or office to meet your daily water needs. With its exquisite design and small size, it is the best choice for a rented apartment.
Under Sink Water Filter | Direct Connect Filtration System UA
Regular price £70.00
Sale price £70.00 Regular price
15% OFF CODE: